- 1 Review of Panasonic MX-AV625 Rose Gold 600W mixer grinder (mixie) in India
- 2 Video demo of Panasonic MX-AV625RG
- 3 An in-depth look at the features of the Panasonic MX-AV625RG Rose Gold 600W mixer grinder
- 4 Panasonic MX-AV625 Rose Gold 600W mixer grinder - Specifications
Review of Panasonic MX-AV625 Rose Gold 600W mixer grinder (mixie) in India
Mixer grinders or mixies are one of the most common household items in India. The mixie replaces our traditional stone grinders and is indispensable to Indian cooking. Panasonic is a famous Japanese brand that brings innovation and reliability to every Indian kitchen. The Indian mixer grinder market is competitive, with established Indian brands such as Sujata and Preethi holding most of the market share. In recent times, Indians have come to embrace the Panasonic brand due to the high-quality product range.
The Panasonic MX-AV625RG is a versatile 6-jar super mixer grinder that performs several tasks: mixing, grinding, juice extraction, blending, coffee grinding, egg beating, and coconut milk extraction. It comes with 6 jars to cater to your kitchen’s every need.
If you are looking for a versatile mixie, then the Panasonic MX-AV625RG is the right choice for your kitchen. The Panasonic MX-AV625RG comes with a powerful 600W motor with 100% copper windings and an efficient cooling fan for longer motor life. It also includes a double safety locking system, geometrically aligned 90-degree jar lock position, 6 jars, 9-in-1 function, and a beautiful looking rose gold design.
This mixie is a popular choice in juice parlors, hotels, and cafes. The Panasonic MX-AV625RG is a reliable and a proven workhorse. It is capable of running non-stop for several minutes.
You can control the Panasonic MX-AV625RG by using its 3 Speed with piano switch and a pulse button. The overall build quality is robust; it comes with an elegant design and is rock solid. The samurai edge blades of the Panasonic MX-AV625RG are 100% stainless steel. However, its body is made from ABS plastic.
We recommend reading our buyer’s guide to learn what to look for when buying a mixer grinder.
- Well-made, elegant design, and premium quality
- Capable of performing multiple tasks
- Powerful motor that can grind even the toughest ingredients
- 9-in-1 function and 6-jars that can handle every need of your Indian kitchen
- Shockproof ABS body for a more durable and long-lasting performance
- 2-year warranty on the product and 5-year on the motor
- For the premium price, a 600W motor is just not enough
- Loud and noisy, can become unbearable when grinding hard items like pepper, turmeric, and urad dhal
- At over ₹8500, it is an expensive home appliance
If you are looking for a versatile mixie capable of taking care of your every need, choose the Panasonic MX-AV625RG. The 600W motor is powerful enough to give you efficient mixing and grinding to even the toughest ingredients. This mixie is much more than a mixie. You can make juice, extract coconut milk for your curries, wet grind batter, dry grind masalas, and make mouth-watering chutneys.
The biggest letdown is the 600W motor. While it can do its job, almost all other brands offer a motor with higher wattage. It also lacks features like atta-kneading and vegetable cutter that you find in other similarly priced mixies.
Overall, it is an excellent choice for people looking to do multiple things with their mixie. The elegant design adds to its appeal. The Panasonic MX-AV625RG is one of the best premium mixies out in the market today. If you are merely shopping for dry and wet grinding, you can choose a simpler model like the Preethi Popular 750W MG 142.
Video demo of Panasonic MX-AV625RG
An in-depth look at the features of the Panasonic MX-AV625RG Rose Gold 600W mixer grinder
- Power and performance – The Panasonic MX-AV625RG 600W mixie comes with a powerful 600W motor. The ideal power rating is 750W. However, the Panasonic MX-AV625RG’s 600W motor is still powerful enough to handle tough ingredients. This mixie has 3-speed levels that can grind coconut chutney, idli and dosa batter, dry-grind turmeric, and make lovely purees.
- Jars – The Panasonic MX-AV625RG mixie comes with 6 jars.
- A large polycarbonate jar for juicing
- Stainless steel blender jar
- SS mill jar for coffee grinding
- SS multi jar as an all-rounder
- Chutney jar for your mint and coconut chutneys
- Pusher chutney jar with a 360-degree pusher
- Usage – The Panasonic MX-AV625RG is versatile. It is easy to use and will serve your kitchen for several years to come.
- Safety – Electrical safety and physical safety are vital aspects that one should never overlook when buying a mixer grinder. The Panasonic MX-AV625RG comes with a shockproof ABS body to prevent electrical shock. This mixie also comes with a double safety locking system for added safety. Unlike the Sujata Zodiac 2.0, this mixer grinder does not come with an overload protector.
- Blades – The Powermatic mixie comes with super sharp multi-functional SS 304 samurai blades. These razor-sharp blades provide fine grinding.
- Cleaning – All of the Panasonic MX-AV625RG jars are easy to clean. Watch out! The blades are sharp and can cause cuts if you are not careful while cleaning. The juicer extractor is slightly difficult to clean.
- Accessories – Panasonic ships the MX-AV625RG mixie with a Spatula, Blade coupler, and blade holder disk.
Panasonic MX-AV625 Rose Gold 600W mixer grinder - Specifications
|No. of Jars||6|
|Warranty Summary||2 Years mixer + 5 years motor|
|Warranty Service Type||on site service|
|Covered in Warranty||Motor|
|Not Covered in Warranty||Physical Damage|