Review of Panasonic MX-AV425CB Charcoal Black 600W mixer grinder (mixie) in India
Mixer grinders or mixies are one of the most common household items in India. The mixie replaces our traditional stone grinders and is indispensable to Indian cooking. Panasonic is a famous Japanese brand that brings innovation and reliability to every Indian kitchen. The Indian mixer grinder market is competitive, with established Indian brands such as Sujata and Preethi holding most of the market share. In recent times, Indians have come to embrace the Panasonic brand due to the high-quality product range.
The Panasonic MX-AV425CB is a versatile 4-jar super mixer grinder that performs several tasks: mixing, grinding, juice extraction, blending, coffee grinding, egg beating, and coconut milk extraction. It comes with 4 jars to cater to your kitchen’s every need.
If you are looking for a versatile mixie, then the Panasonic MX-AV425CB is the right choice for your kitchen. The Panasonic MX-AV425CB comes with a powerful 600W motor with 100% copper windings and an efficient cooling fan for longer motor life. It also includes a double safety locking system, geometrically aligned 90-degree jar lock position, 4 jars, 9-in-1 function, and a beautiful-looking charcoal black design.
This mixie is a popular choice in juice parlors, hotels, and cafes. The Panasonic MX-AV425CB is a reliable and a proven workhorse. It is capable of running non-stop for several minutes.
You can control the Panasonic MX-AV425CB by using its 3 Speed with piano switch and a pulse button. The overall build quality is robust; it comes with an elegant design and is rock solid. The samurai edge blades of the Panasonic MX-AV425CB are 100% stainless steel. However, its body is made from ABS plastic.
We recommend reading our buyer’s guide to learn what to look for when buying a mixer grinder.
- Well-made, elegant design, and premium quality
- Capable of performing multiple tasks
- Powerful motor that can grind even the toughest ingredients
- 9-in-1 function and 4-jars that can handle every need of your Indian kitchen
- Shockproof ABS body for a more durable and long-lasting performance
- 2-year warranty on the product and 5-year on the motor
- For the premium price, a 600W motor is just not enough
- Loud and noisy, can become unbearable when grinding hard items like pepper, turmeric, and urad dhal
If you are looking for a versatile mixie capable of taking care of your every need, choose the Panasonic MX-AV425CB. The 600W motor is powerful enough to give you efficient mixing and grinding to even the toughest ingredients. This mixie is much more than a mixie. You can make juice, extract coconut milk for your curries, wet grind batter, dry grind masalas, and make mouth-watering chutneys.
The biggest letdown is the 600W motor. While it can do its job, almost all other brands offer a motor with higher wattage. It also lacks features like atta-kneading and vegetable cutter that you find in other similarly priced mixies.
Overall, it is an excellent choice for people looking to do multiple things with their mixie. The elegant design adds to its appeal. The Panasonic MX-AV425CB is one of the best premium mixies out in the market today. The old difference between the MX-AV425CB and MX-AV625RG is the number of jars and lower price. We think the MX-AV425CB is better because it gives you the same functions as the AV625 series but at a lower price.
An in-depth look at the features of the Panasonic MX-AV425CB Charcoal Black 600W mixer grinder
- Power and performance – The Panasonic MX-AV425CB 600W mixie comes with a powerful 600W motor. The ideal power rating is 750W. However, the Panasonic MX-AV425CB’s 600W motor is still powerful enough to handle tough ingredients. This mixie has 3-speed levels that can grind coconut chutney, idli and dosa batter, dry-grind turmeric, and make lovely purees.
- Jars – The Panasonic MX-AV425CB mixie comes with 4 jars.
- A large polycarbonate jar for juicing
- Stainless steel blender jar
- SS mill jar for coffee grinding
- Pusher chutney jar with a 360-degree pusher
- Usage – The Panasonic MX-AV425CB is versatile. It is easy to use and will serve your kitchen for several years to come.
- Safety – Electrical safety and physical safety are vital aspects that one should never overlook when buying a mixer grinder. The Panasonic MX-AV425CB comes with a shockproof ABS body to prevent electrical shock. This mixie also comes with a double safety locking system for added safety. Unlike the Sujata Zodiac 2.0, this mixer grinder does not come with an overload protector.
- Blades – The Powermatic mixie comes with super sharp multi-functional SS 304 samurai blades. These razor-sharp blades provide fine grinding.
- Cleaning – All of the Panasonic MX-AV425CB jars are easy to clean. Watch out! The blades are sharp and can cause cuts if you are not careful while cleaning. The juicer extractor is slightly difficult to clean.
- Accessories – Panasonic ships the MX-AV425CB mixie with a Spatula, Blade coupler, and blade holder disk.
Panasonic MX-AV425CB Charcoal Black 600W mixer grinder - Specifications
|No. of Jars||4|
|Warranty Summary||2 year Panasonic Warranty|
|Warranty Service Type||Customer need to contact near the authorised service center|
|Covered in Warranty||Motor|
|Not Covered in Warranty||PLASTIC PARTS|